Lindsey's in France Blog

Hi all my friends and family! As you all know, I am staying in Aix-en-Provence, France from December 27th thru June 27th! I am attending L'institut d'études politques (L'IEP) as part of an exchange program and living in a family. In this blog I hope to update so you all can know what I am up to, see pictures, and hopefully see some video blogs too! I love you all so please keep in touch, a simply hi can go a long ways :)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

time to leave!

Basic facts: 
Host Mom:  Madame Véronique Colin (2, 20-year old-ish daughters + persian cat :D )
My address: Résidence Bellevue, Bat A2
                      35 ave. Philippe Solari
                      13090 Aix en Provence
                      France
School:         l'institut d'études politiques, aix-en-provence (IEP-science-po)
Skype name: lgelnett
Time difference: 7 hours ahead of you central timers

no international phone :(



Extras:
where i am




















See MARSEILLE (very bottom on the right)
Aix en Provence is only 30 min north of there :)

LOOK AT these panoramas of where I am!
click here!!


Future:
returning to St. Louis June 27th

leaving at 1:51 today, connecting in Atlanta (leaving at 6:05)
 and will be arriving at Charles de Gaulle at 8:25am

I will be making 'french' posts every so often so I can see how I improve my french, and as embarrassed as i will be to post this first one, should be cool to see it by the end :)

:video soon to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment